Commercial Recycling Collection
California Mandates for Commercial Customers
- AB 341 requires a business that generates four cubic yards or more of mixed waste per week or is a multifamily residential dwelling of five units or more shall arrange for recycling services. If you would like to learn more about state mandate AB 341 please visit
El Dorado Disposal offers comprehensive recycling services to:
- Schools & Institutions
- Multi Family
Commercial Recycling Yes and No
Important! Please empty recyclables out of bags and boxes so that they can be easily sorted. Plastic bags are considered trash and El Dorado Disposal would like recyclable products to be placed in the recycle cart free and loose, without bags.
- Plastic: All items need to be rinsed out and dry. Plastic bottles, tubs, jugs, and jars. Lids removed and put in the garbage.
- Paper: All items need to be dry and clean. Newspaper, magazines, junk mail, envelopes without plastic windows, catalogs, paper bags, office paper, phone books, paperback books, and flattened cardboard boxes
- Glass: All clean and dry bottles and jars, with or without labels. Lids removed and put into garbage.
- Metal: All clean and dry aluminum, tin, steels, & bi-metal food or beverage containers with or without labels. Lids removed and put into trash.
- Food scraps, food-soiled paper or boxes
- Plastic bags
- Plastic wrap and film
- Bubble wrap/ air pillows
- Styrofoam peanuts and blocks
- Shredded paper
- Scrap metalr
- Yard Waste